Aims and objectives: This course is designed to provide; surveillance agents, gaming agents and casino management with an understanding of how casino table games are vulnerable to card markings. The students will be required to know how to pick out markings, how to mark cards themselves, how to spot the tells of a card marker and how to deter this from happening in their casino.
Outline of Marked Cards Training Course
II. History of playing cards
III. Amateur, professional, & factory markings
IV. Why playing cards are marked the way they are
Different games different markings
VI. Show and tell session
VII. Marked card tells revealed
VIII.See how sleight of hand experts get the cards in and out of play.
IX. Learn how cards not cancelled out properly could be put back into play.
X. Counter Measures
THINGS GAMING PROFESSIONALS NEED TO KNOW!
- Learn how cheating dealers can determine a cards high or low value by touch alone
- Learn how playing cards can easily be read at a distance based on a simple card marking.
- Learn how cheat teams working in collusion with a dealer will mark the playing cards logo.
- Learn how the cheats use car wax, razor blades and the suns light to mark special key cards.
- Learn the most popular card marking that is used by members of a card marking cheat team.
- Learn how cheats mark playing cards with the use of a special ink requiring special eye ware.
- Learn how cheats mark cards so they can be read in how they are resting on the table layout.
- Learn how playing cards are marked according to the game type they are going to be used on.
- Learn how poker champion wins over a million dollars using manufacture defects in the cards.
Call for more information: 1-800-658-1955